Tuesday, March 17, 2015

#TransformationTuesday


If only Photoshop had spellcheck! *Reality
I'm feeling quite retrospective and I'm reminded how blessed I am to have this life. I'm beyond proud and fulfilled by all that I've accomplished, by how I've transformed my life somewhat physically but more so intrinsically over the last few years.

That girl from 2012 may be smiling, but this picture is merely a reflection of one of the many masks I use to wear. In reality, I was just another lost, lonely girl who couldn't figure out who she wanted to be. My coping mechanism wasn't to face life head on, I chose to drown life out with whatever distraction I could find.

Today, I stand confidently in my own skin with no shame, fear or pain. I owe thanks to those who continue to believe in me and those who choose not to, because without you there would be no growth. I now treat myself with more love and respect than I ever thought imaginable. When you love yourself the universe reciprocates. Vibrate at your highest frequency, allow your potential to unfold, be present and experience life the way it is supposed to be experienced.

For me, it all started with the decision to make a change. The decision to love myself first. The decision to show up in my life, rather than escape it. The decision to nourish my body, rather than poison it. And above all, the decision to be vulnerable and face that which I feared. Whatever change you're seeking, make the decision and go. Let go of your ifs, ands or buts and just do it. Be your own hero.

I want nothing more than to help other young people who have ever felt insignificant, incapable or insecure rediscover their greatness in the same way that I have. I've chosen to rise above the status quo and redefine success on my own terms. My definition of success includes passion, joy, abundance, travel, freedom, health, wealth and wellness. This is a life I can get excited about. This is the life I want for you, and you, and you, and you!

Let's go places, let's make changes, let's start: 

http://focusedtransformations.startyourlifemagazine.com 


With love,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment